18 lipca 2016

Everything is blue



Cause I’m telling you you’re all I need
I promise you you’re all I see
Cause I’m telling you you’re all I need
I’ll never leave



So you can drag me through Hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you cause I’m under your spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you



 Ask me what I'm thinking about
I'll tell you that I'm thinking about
Whatever you're thinking about
Tell me something that I'll forget
But you might have to tell me again
It's crazy what you do for a friend



'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater



 And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones,
'cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone.
We're setting fire to our insides for fun,
'collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home,
it was a flood that wrecked this.



Kiss me hard before you go
Sum­mer­time sad­ness
I just wan­ted you to know
That baby you’re the best

 ***








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz